FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your registration includes:
- Three full days of presentations with five world-class speakers
- Lunch in the hotel restaurant each day, as well as tea, coffee and snacks throughtout the event
- Thursday evening Welcome Reception - come meet our sponsors, browse the Store and enjoy a complimentary glass of prosecco
Not at this time.
ClickerExpo Luminos will include demonstrations to illustrate the application of the theoretical principles.
The programme is designed to present you with information to consider, discuss and then put into action once you’re home. For this reason we ask that only those dogs who are invited as demo dogs attend. As always, accredited Guide dogs and assistance dogs are very welcome throughout the event.
- Once you have completed your registration online and you have entered the credit card information, please make sure to wait for the confirmation page. This page tells you that you are confirmed, and ensures that you receive a confirmation e-mail.
- If a confirmation page does not pop up and/or you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, your charge transaction has not gone through.
- Sometimes e-mails do not go through to recipients because of spam filtering (this is almost always the case with aol addresses). Please be sure that you have added www.clickertraining.com to your email address book so that our e-mails get through to you.
If you get an error message during your transaction or the system times out and nothing happens for at least a few minutes, it means that the process is not finished and you have not been charged. If the process went through and registration was completed successfully, the system will send you a confirmation e-mail automatically.
- If you have gone through part or all of the registration process and you get an Incomplete Registration e-mail (and no confirmation e-mail), it means you are not registered and you were not charged. You will need to go back and register again. These messages are generated automatically and do not require a reply.
- If you get no message (confirmed or incomplete), please check your spam and/or junk mail folders.
If the system will not take your credit card:
- Please check to make sure you are using Mastercard, Visa or American Express.
- Please be sure that the credit card info that you entered online matches exactly the billing info your credit card company has on file, or the card will not process. Do not hit the back button or close the window before the credit card has finished processing, or you will not be registered.
If the credit card transaction still does not go through, please email us at expoUK@clickertraining.com.
Meals and Special Events
Dogs at ClickerExpo
ClickerExpo Luminos has received CEU accreditation from the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC) and Karen Pryor Academy (KPA).
- IAABC: 15.25 CEUs
- Karen Pryor Academy: 15.25 CEUs
During the conference seminars and workshops, please silence all mobile phones. Please take all private conversations into the hotel foyer/lobby areas while the speakers are presenting.