DEFENSIVE AND EMERGENCY LEASH-HANDLING TECHNIQUES
Whether or not you have a reactive dog, taking a simple walk can quickly turn scary! By learning defensive and emergency handling techniques, you can keep yourself, and the dog that you are handling safe during a variety of situations!
Join Michael Shikashio at ClickerExpo LIVE and learn:
- What to do when an off-leash dog attacks your on-leash dog
- How to proactively handle a dog with a history of aggressive behavior
- Manage a dog that has literally pulled people off their feet
- Handle a dog that has a history of redirected biting
- Prevent escalation of aggressive behavior using proactive leash skill