Annually drawing 1100+ animal training enthusiasts and professionals from all over the world, ClickerExpo offers the greatest opportunity to improve training skills, keep up with the latest techniques, and learn from world experts in positive reinforcement.
We believe passionately in the power of the clicker training approach to enrich the lives of pet owners and animal professionals, and the animals they live with, work with, and study - and we expect our partners to share in this belief too!
If you’re a fit, then review our partnership opportunities below to learn more about what makes us the world’s most innovative training conference, who we reach, and why you won’t want to miss this opportunity to align your brand with the best in the biz!
Volunteer with Us
Many hands make light work, with benefits to boot!
We are looking for 3 friendly, enthusiastic volunteers to help staff the ClickerExpo Store! No experience needed, however retail/customer service is a plus. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Some lifting required.
Store Set Up
Thursday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Move and open boxes up to 50 pounds
- Set up store displays
- Remove excess cartons and packing materials
- Additional duties as needed
Thursday 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Breaks and Lunches Friday - Sunday 7:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Maintain, manage, and organize merchandise on display tables
- Help customers find items
- Assist customers with checking and retrieving stored bags
- Help organize and maintain bag storage in checkout area
- Provide support as needed
Sunday 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Help organize product for shipping
- Provide physical product counts
- Box/Seal product
- Move product to designated location
Store volunteers receive complimentary admission to the conference (Labs, meals other than lunch, and special events are an additional cost) as well as a 10% discount on regularly-priced store merchandise.
Volunteers are free to attend any Sessions, as long as duties are fulfilled.
Fill out the form below. Please do not apply if you are unsure of your availability for all of the required times and duties as outlined below.
Please also note that dogs are not allowed in the store while you are working, so if you have a dog other arrangements must be made.
Could You Be Our Charitable Partner?
Are you a local nonprofit that embraces clicker training and is dedicated to bettering the lives of animals? We have a great opportunity for you!
At every conference, we select a local nonprofit as our charitable partner. Throughout the weekend, the charitable partner earns donations through our fun, skill-based treat-tossing game, Toss Your Cookies. There are a ton of other perks, including:
- A free table in the ClickerExpo Store to promote your organization
- An insert in the ClickerExpo attendee gift bag
- (1) free 3-day conference registration
- (1) free vendor pass
- Proceeds from the Toss Your Cookies game (historically $1,000+)
- A case of KONG products, generously donated by KONG Company